Whether you're on a tight budget, or just want to miss out on the big weddings, many couples decide to slip away. As with traditional wedding packages, standard packages become the norm. So what should you look for in the best package? Read some tips!
1. Comfort: Couples decide to slip away because they want a quick and stress free wedding, however – if you are going to marry a state or a place that you do not know – it may become a bit more complicated. The best package package will offer logistical support for helping you apply for a wedding, a thorough knowledge of state marriage requirements, and other logistics advice that you can provide. As a local contact in this state you should be literally your "resident expert" and you should be able to answer any questions you may have.
2. Large Partner Offers: When choosing a package for trips, you can request a discount on the partnership they may have. These include, for example, land transport to and from the airport or the place of the ceremony? If not, can they send you to a partner company that can offer a discount for the referral service?
3. All-Inclusive: When looking for an escape package, we often find resorts or bed and breakfast facilities that will make your ceremony a part of the "all inclusive" package. These offers can include a honeymoon suite, a small wedding cake, light mountains, land transport, floral arrangements, music and additional feather goggles and other memorabilia. Make sure you read the fine print for any additional charges and requirements.
4. Guests staying in: You may be familiar, but that does not mean that you will not invite guests and family members to witness your ceremony. What is special is that there are also smaller facilities that are unable to accommodate more than competent guests. If you and your husband have decided to invite more than seven to ten people to participate in the ceremony, make sure you are familiar with the resort or bed and breakfast and inform yourself of the number of people they are able to handle.
5. Place Honeymoon: Ideal destination shelter also doubles as a great honeymoon destination as well. Similarly, a large package offers special discounts and exclusive offers for upcoming couples who "upgrade" to a honeymoon package. These offers can include suite upgrades, free breakfast, special dinners, spa packages, or activities contributions.